Sometimes I wonder why. Why do I always choose people, situations, or things that aren't good for me. It's been that way my whole life. I try to walk away from negative situations that could really fuck me up, but they always seem to follow me. It's like an addiction. I always fall for the wrong guy, get mixed up with the wrong crowd, or choose the wrong place to be at the wrong time. It never seems to be able to fix itself and it never seems to make any sense to me.
Like right now, at this very point in time, there is a situation I should just walk away from. It's not worth my energy, it's not worth my emotions, and sometimes it sure as hell seems like it's not worth my time. I know that I should walk away, and I tell myself it's what's best. So, why can't I make my feet move?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment