Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Bitch Slapped
So, here I am, in this white and black spinny chair, trying to fathom the fact that in just a few short months, I will officially be a Senior. Where the HELL did all the time go? I have to start planning internships, scholarships, jobs, and plan out my life for the next two years. How the hell am I supposed to know what I want to do in the next two years, when I don't even know what I want to do in the next two weeks? The fact that Life has decided to dub me the unofficial title of her plaything is really taking it's toll. I've already fallen down the stairs, do I need to be bitch slapped too? You know, I feel like I am just going to be bounced off of walls until she sees how much I can take. Well, Life, what else do you have to throw at me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment