Monday, January 25, 2010

Realizations

So for my Portfolio 2 class, we had an assignment where we had to write about three things that have changed us as writers, and well, I really like two of the things I wrote about. I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, and I have realized how much I have matured in the last couple of months due to circumstances that were well out of my hands. Sure, sometimes I still get angry or frustrated about this one, but I don't sit there crying about it. I just realize how much it's made me change my perspective on the world, and how much I have opened up and grown because of it. It also made me think about how much I am so thankful for discovering and experiences the second one. I will post them on here, but right now I'm just too lazy to.

No comments:

Post a Comment